Setting the View Direction
The ViewDirection command sets the viewing direction to correspond with a viewing point in model workspace.
The drawing entities display as if viewed from the specified viewing point in model workspace.
To set the view point:
- Type ViewDirection at the command prompt.
- Type the new view point, for example, 1,1,1.
The view point creates a vector to the origin of the coordinate system (0,0,0), which defines the direction from which the drawing is viewed.
To rotate the view point:
- Type ViewDirection.
- Specify the View angle option.
- Type an angle:
- In the XY plane from the X axis, for example, 45.
- Above or below the target, for example, 33.