Creating a Spotlight
Use the Spotlight command to insert a spotlight into the drawing. A spotlight has a source position with light rays emanating in a specified direction, similar to a stage spotlight.
To create spotlights:
- Type Spotlight at the command prompt.
- Specify the source location.
- Specify the target location.
- Specify light source characteristics.
See Creating a Light Source for light source characteristics.
- Specify the Exit option to create the light source.
The light source displays in the graphics area.
Executing the Light command using the Spot option does the same as the Spotlight command.