Panning moves the drawing display without changing the magnification.
To pan the drawing display:
- Right-click and click Pan.
The pointer changes to .
- Place the pointer anywhere in the drawing.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag in the direction you want the drawing to move.
To exit pan mode:
- Press Enter, or Esc, or the spacebar.
- or -
- Release the left mouse button, right-click and click Exit.
You can use Dynamic Pan transparently.
Menu: View > Pan > Dynamic
Wheel Mouse: Hold down the wheel to pan at realtime