Using Commands Transparently
Transparent commands are a series of commands and functions that you can use when another command is being executed.
Transparent commands include commands and functions for:
- Changing the view of the graphics area (for example, Zoom and Pan commands)
- Controlling drawing precision (for example, Grid, Snap, and Ortho commands)
- Invoking inquiry and info functions
- Loading or closing toolbars
- Invoking the help system
EntitySnap and Entity Selection options are inherently transparent.
After execution of the transparent command, the original command continues.
To invoke a transparent command:
- At any prompt of a running command in the command window, type an apostrophe before a command name. For instance, 'Zoom.