You can construct a Ring of any thickness or size by specifying the diameters of two concentric Circles. The area between the Circles is filled. A filled Circle has an inner diameter of zero.
To construct Rings and filled Circles:
- Click Draw > Ring (or type Ring).
- In the graphics area click twice to define the:
- Inner diameter, or enter a value. For a filled circle, enter 0.
- Outer diameter, or enter a value.
- In the graphics area, click to define the center point of the Ring.
- Press Enter to end the command, or do one:
- Continue to click in the graphics area to define the centers of identical Rings.
- Enter the Ring centers.
Menu: Draw > Ring