Zoom Factor lets you zoom the display by a scale factor. This is helpful when working with sheets or when plotting or printing the drawing.
To use Zoom Factor:
- Click View > Zoom > Factor (or type ZoomFactor).
- Type a scale factor. If you type a number:
- Without an x or xp extension, the zoom is relative to the drawing extents. A scale factor of:
- 1 shows the entire drawing.
- 2, shows entities twice as large.
- 0.5., shows entities half as large.
- Followed by x, the scale is relative to the current view.
- Followed by xp, the scale is relative to the sheet's units. For instance, .5xp displays the model area at half the scale of the sheet units. Use this to specify the magnification for each view on the sheet.
Menu: View > Zoom > Factor