Displaying the Coordinate System Icon
You can turn the coordinate system icon on or off and control where the icon displays. The coordinate system icon is also known as the coordinate symbol.
A plus sign (+) appears at the base of the icon when it is positioned at the origin of the current coordinate system.
World Coordinate System: Custom Coordinate System:
To control the display of the coordinate system icon:
- Type CSIcon.
- You can also click View > Display > CCS Icon, and select On and Origin.
- Specify an option:
- All: By default, the CSIcon command affects only the current view. All applies changes to the coordinate system icon in all views. You can choose from No origin, Off, On, or Origin.
- No origin: Displays the coordinate system icon at the lower left corner independent from the origin of the current coordinate system.
- Off: Hides the coordinate system icon.
- On: Displays the coordinate system icon.
- Origin: Displays the coordinate system icon at the origin (0,0,0) of the current coordinate system. If the origin is outside of the display, the icon is positioned in the lower left corner.
Menu: View > Display > CCS Icon