Setting the ShadeView Mode
Use the ShadeView command to alter the appearance of 3D models.
To set the shade mode:
- Type ShadeView at the command prompt.
- Specify an option:
- 2D: Uses lines and curves to represent the boundaries.
- 3D Wireframe: Uses lines and curves that represent the boundaries. Material colors are shown.
- Hidden: Uses wireframe representation with hidden lines removed.
- Flat: Displays as flat-shaded, appearing flatter than Gouraud-shaded entities.
- Flat with Edges: Displays as flat-shaded with the edges of entities showing through.
- Gouraud: Displays as Gouraud-shaded, appearing smoother than flat-shaded entities and more realistic.
- Gouraud with Edges: Displays as Gouraud-shaded with the edges of entities showing through.
Menu: View > Shade