Use the -Viewport command on the Model tab to control, save, restore, and delete ViewTile configurations. It is the command window variant of the ViewTiles command.
To control, save, restore, or delete ViewTile configurations:
- Type -Viewport at the command prompt.
- Specify an option:
- Save: Stores the current ViewTile configuration with a name you specify.
- Restore: Displays a specified ViewTile configuration.
- Delete: Removes a specified ViewTile configuration from the list of saved ViewTile configurations.
- Join: Combines two adjacent ViewTiles into one ViewTile. The resulting ViewTile inherits the view of the dominant ViewTile.
- Single: Displays the current ViewTile as a single ViewTile.
- ?: Lists all saved ViewTile configurations.
- 2: Divides the current ViewTile in half. You can choose a horizontal or vertical orientation.
- 3: Divides the current ViewTile into three ViewTiles. You can choose an arrangement option.
- 4: Divides the current ViewTile into four ViewTiles.
Note: On Sheet tabs, -Viewport is identical to the Viewport command.