Changing the Display Order of Entities
The DisplayOrder command changes the drawing and plotting order of any entity in the drawing database. You can move entities to the "front" or "back" of the sort order. You can also order entities relative to another entities, that is, above or below a selected entity.
To change the entity display order:
- Click Tools > Display Order and specify how to reorder the entities (or type DisplayOrder):
- Bring to Front: Moves the specified entities to the top of the drawing order. The specified entity becomes the last drawn entity in the drawing.
- Send to Back: Moves the specified entities to the bottom of the drawing order. The specified entity becomes the first entity in the drawing.
- Bring Above Entities: Moves the specified entities above specified reference entities.
- Send Under Entities: Moves the specified entities under specified reference entities.
Menu: Tools > Display Order