Displaying and Hiding Toolbars
You can display and hide toolbars. You can drag and drop toolbars to convenient locations in the application window. You can also dock them below the menu bar or at the left and right margins of the application window.
To display or hide toolbars:
- Type Toolbars at the command prompt.
- In the Specify Toolbars dialog box, select or clear the toolbars to display or hide.
- For Name, type text to search for toolbars.
- Click Customize to open the Customize dialog box which lets you add or modify toolbars.
- Click Delete to permanently delete the selected toolbar.