Constructing 3D PolyLines
A 3D PolyLine is a linear drawing entity that consists of two or more connected line segments for which you specify 3D coordinates for each segment start and end point.
To construct 3D PolyLines:
- Click Draw > 3D PolyLine (or type PolyLine3D).
- Click the graphics area to define the start point for the first line segment of the 3D PolyLine or enter a start point in 3D coordinates.
- Enter the segment endpoint in 3D coordinates.
- Do one:
- Specify each successive segment according to step 2.
- Specify the Close option to create a closed PolyLine, or press Enter.
You can specify the Undo option to undo a previous segment.
Menu: Draw > 3D PolyLine